Make your own palace fan! You can start with a blank canvas or one of our 4 traditional patterns and let's paint! You may also use embroidery, add stones, crystals, dried flowers, etc. You are the artist.
By the Sung dynasty (960-1279 AD) painted circular fans became popular in Court circles and court artists, including emperors are recorded as having painted these type of fans and they became known as 'palace fans'.
- Silk cloth on wooden frame
- Diam 8 in, Tall 13 in (Diam 20 cm Tall 33 cm)
- Shipped from China. Expect 16-30 days
- 1 x blank or pattern palace fan
- 12 x acrylic paint colors
- 2 x paintbrushes
- 1 x palette