Quote for Mom Square Scarf
Fluid and beautiful draped scarves are the perfect way to dress up any outfit. A great and timeless gift idea.
- Made in Montreal, Canada
- Each scarf is printed and sewn by hand upon order, especially for you. Please allow 7-10 days for production delays.
- Delicate Fabrics: Choose from polychiffon, satin charmeuse (mimics silk) or matte crepe.
- Polychiffon: 100% polyester light weight plain weave fabric
- Satin Charmeuse: 100% polyester satin weave fabric
- Matte Crepe: 100% polyester fancy weave fabric
- Vibrant Sublimation Print: The sublimation dyes are water-based and print a huge spectrum of lively washfast colours.
- The Print is Visible on Both Sides: Specially developed print process - you'll see the print through to the other side of the scarf. Depending on wihich fabric you choose, the print will be about 50%-70% visible on the backside.
- Baby Rolled Machine Finished Hem: Each scarf is printed, hand-cut and sewn by skilled trades people using top of the line finishing machines.
- Care Instructions: Scarves may be machine wash in cold water with phosphate free detergent. Use delicate cycle, hand to dry, iron on synthetic setting. For greater care, hand wash in cold water, hand or lay flat to dry. If you scarf feels stiff, mist it with water and tumble in a low heat dryer for 5-10 minutes.