Tulipe Rose Handmade Silk Shawl
The most beautiful shawls and scarves you can dream of...
Completely handcrafted, a shawl or scarf is a refined gesture, a gesture of love towards your mother, your sister, your wife or your fiancée... It is offered as a bouquet of flowers, it is spring that comes at all times.
A shawl or a scarf, it’s a magical accessory, you can be modestly dressed, you could just throw your shawl or your scarf on your shoulders and now you’re the most original, the most elegant and attractive among all.
The founder of the ART-BIA label wanted her collection to be thoroughly drawn, a single scarf can take seven to twenty-five days of work. And everything is done by hand, from seam finishing to design to painting.
Added to this is an undeniable price-quality ratio because, despite the use of beautiful materials (satin or silk satin), Arbia Loudhaief has made its line of shawls and scarves affordable.
- Painting on satin silk
- 150 x 150 cm (59 x 59 in)
- Entirely handmade, from design to painting to seam finishing.
- A hardener was used voluntarily during the creation in order to highlight the floral patterns.
- Production delay: 25 days
- Ships from Tunisia
- Care Instructions: Ironing at moderate temperature will return to the article its flexibility, this flexibility can be acquired even by the warmth of the body when wearing the article.
The artisan behind ...
Arbia Loudhaief is an artist and crafter from Tunisia, creator of several craft products such as her world reknowned line of high end shawls.
But Arbia Loudhaief is also first and foremost, an accomplished plastic artist who has completed her academis studies in Fine Arts in Tunisia.
She also has been featured in many national and international expositions... read more