This pair of nautical photo frames features stripes of blue and beige with a rustic finish, capturing the beauty of the sea. Indonesia's Komang Sulaksana crafts the large and small photo frames from albesia wood, accenting them with little life preservers, hanging from agel grass cord.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages + community investments
- Albesia wood, cardboard, agel grass
- Glass pane included
- Handcrafted item. Color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Can display horizontal and vertical photos
- Large photo frame: 9.75 x 7.75 x 0.4 inches (24.5 x 19.5 x 1 cm)
- Photo opening: 3.8 x 5.75 inches (9.6 x 14.48 cm)
- Fits photo size 4 x 6 inches (10.2 x 15.2 cm)
- Small photo frame: 8.5 x 7 x 0.4 inches (21.5 x 17.5 x 1 cm)
- Photo opening: 3.3 x 4.8 (8.3 x 12.3 cm)
- Fits photo size 3.5 x 5 inches (8.9 x 12.7 cm)
- Shipped from Montreal
Meet the artisan ...
"I never forget to give thanks each day for the life and family I have. They are so great and we work together, side by side, to create a better future for our children."
"Tegalalang is my parents' village, the place where I learned to make various kinds of handicrafts such as photo albums, photo frames, notebooks and much more. Creating new designs is so much fun for me. Arranging different kinds of materials together is not a hard thing to do but, of course, it requires patience and skill... read more
I actually use these frames to showcase our pictures from the beach! :) Those picture frames are very well done, very artistic with a touch of distress wood that I like very much.