Signed by the artist, this colorful three-piece bath set celebrates the many festivals that characterize Mexico! Their colors all come to life in an handcrafted ceramic bath set that will cheers any bathroom. This item is dishwasher safe and free of lead and toxins.
Arts & crafts are part of popular traditions in Mexico. Just like the country, it's an interbreeding between its indian and spanish cultures.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and investments in the community
- This is a unique handcrafted item. Colors, sizes and/or motifs may slightly vary.
- Tootbrush Holder - H 3,5 x W 4,5 x D 3,1 in (9 x 11 x 8 cm)
- Glass - H 3,8 x Diam 3,1 in (10 x Diam 8 cm)
- Soap Dish - H 1,3 x Diam 4,7 in (12 x 3 cm)
Shipped from Montreal
Meet the artisan ...
"I am constantly searching for ways to improve techniques and qualities, as well as developing new designs and styles."
"I'm from the state of Guanajuato, but I began my apprenticeship in a ceramic workshop in Mexico City. I began as an assistant decorator and after two years I was heading that department. By then I decided to start my own workshop at my parents' house. It was just my wife and I.... read more