The colorful fauna of the countryside come to life in this portrayal of El Salvador. Resplendent in villages and hamlets, songbirds flourish while shy rabbits, cows and horses show their colors. Woodworkers of Jesus create three delightful boxes, crafted of pinewood and painted by hand.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and investments in the community
- Hand-painted pinewood
- This is an handcrafted item! Colors, pattern or woodgrain may differ slightly
- Large: 4.3" H x 5" W x 4.3" D (11 x 13 x 11 cm)
- Medium: 3.2" H x 4.1" W x 3.2" D 8 x 10,5 x 8 cm)
- Small: 2.4" H x 3.2" W x 2.2" D (6 x 8 x 5,5 cm)
- Shipped from Montreal
Meet the artisans ...
"We've been able to provide work to people of limited resources, and we work together like a family, supporting one another. Today, my brothers and I assist our mother in all her activities."
"We are from the warm and beautiful country of El Salvador. Surrounded by mountains, it is a privileged place in the shadow of the Cerro Miramundo with the coolness of the Cerro el Pital. Tourists interested in handicrafts visit our area in the Department of Chalatenango... read more
J'adore mes petites boîtes, c'est une jolie touche de couleur dans mon bureau.