Ana Maria Gonzalez handcrafts this pinewood photo frame from Mexico, decorating it with decoupage depicting two charming Catrina skeletons, inspired by Day of the Dead imagery and the style of renowned artist Frida Kahlo's self-portraits. This vibrant, cultural photo frame invites you to display your memories in artistic style.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and investments in the community
- Decoupage on pinewood
- Glass pane included
- Hand-crafted item - color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Frame: 8.75" H x 7" W x 1" D (22 x 18 x 2,5 cm)
- Photo opening: 3.9" W x 5.5" H (10 x 14 cm)
- Fits photo size: 4" W x 6" H (10 x 15 cm)
- Shipped from Montreal
Meet the artisan ...
"My designs reveal a tiny bit of Mexico that I carry in my heart."
"Hi. I'm Ana Maria González, and for as long as I can remember I've been in contact with arts and crafts. My whole family produced them in one way or another and whenever we'd visit our relatives, my cousins and I would end up making something for fun... read more
J'ai acheté ce cadre photos pour ma petite-fille, elle pense que c'est le cadeau le plus "cool" que je lui ai donner!