- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and investments in the community
- Bold and rich blue and green tones with golden paint accent
- Acrylic paint on homemade canvas
- Stretched canvas mounted on 3/4" wood frame
- 15.5" x 20" inches (40 x 50 cm)
Meet the artisan ...
Charlotte Charles owns a small shop of Haitian crafts in Jacmel, a town located in the South of the island of Haiti, and a jewel of Haitian art.
She is a determined woman and very committed in her community, proud activist for the rights and the autonomy of the women. She works to promote the women artists in Haïti as well... read more