The worlds of fashion, print, performance fabrics, and versitility collide in our custom printed dresses. Bonus, they are eco-friendly!
Available in both skater (flare) and bodycon (fitted) styles, our dresses are printed one at a time on a specialty stretch fine gauge knit fabric featuring 28% spandex. The shear power of this fabric smooths out over curves and hugs your body. The fabric wicks away moisture to help keep you comfy on sultry summer days.
Mix it up! Our dresses can be worn front to back or back to front depending on your mood. They're 2 in 1! We promise our prints will look great even after you wash them over and over and our fabrics will always bounce back.
- Each dress is printed and sewn by hand in Montreal, Canada
- Made from 72% polyester, 28% spandex performance knit fabric manufactured in Canada
- Signature performance fabric is made by a local Montreal mill: the performance fabric features EcoPoly fiber, this fiber is eco-friendly since it requires significantly less energy and water during manufacturing than conventional polyester
- Hand Cover-stitched hems
- Vivid print that will never fade after washing, our ultra-stretch fabric holds shape even after multiple wearings
- Our dresses hugs your body and the bottom falls just above mid-thigh on most people
- 2 in 1 style, wear your dress front to back or back to front to change it up
- Easy care, machine wash in cold water with a phosphate-free detergent, machine dry on medium to high heat, do not bleach. Fabric treated for moisture wicking to keep you comfortable. Fabric will dry quickly so you can wear your dress again soon
- Print on demand dresses can not be returned! Please read the Size Chart. Fabric is very stretcht, if in doubt, take a size larger.
- Shipped from Montreal