Indonesian Komang Sulaksana crafts this handcrafted pair of rustic, nautical-themed frames. Beautiful greens and blues in an antique finish add to the unique personality of each frame, and a small, whitewashed wooden paddle completes each piece. The set consists of a large frame which fits a 4x6 sized photo and a smaller 3x5 size, and includes glass panes.
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and investments in the community
- Glass panes included
- Handcrafted item. Color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Can display horizontal and vertical photos
- Large photo frame: 9.75 x 7.75 x 0.4 inches (24,5 x 19,5 x 4 cm)
- Photo opening: 3.8 x 5.75 inches (9,6 x 14,8 cm)
- Fits photo size 4 x 6 inches (10 x 15 cm)
- Small photo frame: 8.5 x 7 x 0.4 inches (21,5 x 17,5 x 4 cm)
- Photo opening: 3.3 x 4.8 inches (8,3 x 12,3 cm)
- Fits photo size 3.5 x 5 inches (8.9 x 12.7 cm)
- Shipped from Montreal
Meet the artisan ...
"I never forget to give thanks each day for the life and family I have. They are so great and we work together, side by side, to create a better future for our children."
"Tegalalang is my parents' village, the place where I learned to make various kinds of handicrafts such as photo albums, photo frames, notebooks and much more. Creating new designs is so much fun for me. Arranging different kinds of materials together is not a hard thing to do but, of course, it requires patience and skill... read more