'Primitiva' Puzzle Statuette
Holding a bouquet of calla lilies close to her heart, a woman smiles with closed eyes in a display jigsaw puzzle by Fernando Sarvide. The naïve image is inspired by Diego Rivera's paintings of women and calla lilies. This endearingly handpainted wood sculpture is crafted like the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle, giving the piece further charm.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Warning: Choking Hazard. Small parts -- not for children under 3 years..
- 0.2 lbs
- 5.25" H x 4.3" W x 0.7" D
"It wouldn't be the same without the people who work with us. They've shared their ideas and their work as we try to build a collective dream."
"I was born in Mexico City in 1955. From the time I was a boy, I felt a need to create. A friend and I invented things like putting a sail on a bicycle so the wind would push us along, or making a yo-yo with a string long enough so we could play from the rooftop. We said we were going to be inventors. We spent our time thinking up strange ideas that worried our moms... read more
Make your world beautiful and their dreams possible.
Cette mignonne statuette inspirée des célèbres peintures de Diego Rivera est aussi un puzzle!
- Cet item est fait à la main! Couleurs, motifs et/ou dimensions peuvent varier légèrement.
- Avis: Petites pièces, risque d'étouffement. Non destiné aux enfants de moins de 3 ans.
- 0.10 kgs
- 13.5 cm H x 11 cm W x 1.8 cm D