Beautifully carved from hibiscus wood, a woman's face smiles mysteriously. By Gusti Ngurah Semarajaya, the enigmatic mask is meticulously painted with motifs in emerald, ruby and amethyst tones. Hibiscus wood vary greatly in color and grain, making of each piece an unique work of art. It poses on a stand of guagule wood
- Fair Trade is so much more than a product assortment. It's about safe workplaces, fair wages and investments in the community
- Hibiscus wood, signed by the artist
- Display guagule wood stand included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hibiscus wood varies greatly in color and grain
- 11.5" H x 6" W x 3.3" D (29 x 15 x 8.5 cm)
- Shipped from Montreal
Meet the artisan ...
"Tuesday, October 26, 1976 was a happy day for GustMade Sangging and his wife GustMade Endri.
That is the day I was born in a remote village in Bali, the fourth of six children. My parents were farmers who could hardly invest in their children's studies ... read more